Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

It's Time to Say Goodbye....:(

This is Mrs. Whitehurst.....I have taken over Mr. Brian's computer. I have had a wonderful time here at the Technology Conference. I am overwhelmed with the amount of information I have consumed and I can't wait to pass on everything to you!

Right now I am eating breakfast with Mr. Brian and Mrs. Potter. We have had a great time at the conference and we have had many discussions about how we can use what we've learned. We went to game night last night and had a wonderful time; we got to act like kids again! We won a lot of raffle tickets and entered a contest to win amazing prizes. Unfortunately, we walked away empty handed but we kept our spirits up! Parity, smarity!

I have an exciting day ahead of me. First, I am going to listen to Patrick Crispin talk about how to integrate Powerpoint in the classroom. I went to one of his sessions yeterday and he was OUTSTANDING!! Next, I am going to a session by Tammy Worchester; she is talking about how to use technology to engage students with math. Last, I am attending another session by Patrick Crispin...it is going to be a wonderful way to end the conference.


Well, I have to go and check out of the hotel. I have missed everyone and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Love, Mrs. Whitehurst

Comments:
HEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! How are you?? I am FROSTED FLAKES GOOD!! We miss you sososso much!!! Have you been eaten your weeties? Love ya!
 
I am sooooo happy you are having a great time Kim. It sounds like a honey bunches of oats fun.


Later,
Kim
 
Hey Mrs. Whitehurst,
I loved your characature of you and Mrs.Potter...I want to be a characature when I grow up. Well Mrs.Wright is really nice it really wouldnt hurt to stay for a couple of days... well have a great time...


Jenna Jacomet
 
Oh my Ga!! Kim it's so be talking to you Homie G!!

Luv Ya,
Mean It
 
Dear Mrs.Whithurst!!!
We are so fantasically happy that you are coming! Here is an example of what we did in computer class:
I love lucky charms because they are majically delicous!!

From,
Your best friend,
Susannnah Weaver
 
Dear Mrs. Whiteherst,

I am so glad that you're having a teachers fun time. We are miserable without ya! Well some kids sent you some pretty crazy comments. It's a good you thing you have a good sense of humor. Susannah and I actually wrote all of them!

Luv Ya
Mean It
Kate
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?