Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Mr. Wehner, Mrs. Potter, and Mrs. Whitehurst Ready to go

After a few bumps in the road, the team is ready to go. Not as big of team as we had hoped, but still a very powerful team. Mr. Wehner will be departing on Monday to take advantage of some preconference seminars. Mrs. Potter and Mrs. Whitehurst will be departing Tuesday afternoon and meet up with Mr. Wehner in Greensboro. Here is the link to their website: http://www.ncetc.org/ Look forward to bringing some awesome information back to Kitty Hawk ES.

Comments:
Hi Mr.Brian how are you doing? I am doing great! I hope you are too. How is your trip going? I hope you write back.
Love,
Maiah
 
Dear MR.Brian
I hope you are having a good time
see you next Tuesday or I might see
you befor then:)smily face


from,
Erin
 
Dear Mr.Brian
I hope you have a good meting
Mrs. :)Kitchin gets confuse sometimes.
mia is always like Mrs.Kitchin:0
 
Hi evereyone My name is Morgan.
I know evreyone on here but I am not sure that Mrs.Whitehurst Knows me.Mrs.Potter you might not remember me but I was in your 2002-2003 kindergarden class.
by
 
Hi evereyone My name is Morgan.
I know evreyone on here but I am not sure that Mrs.Whitehurst Knows me.Mrs.Potter you might not remember me but I was in your 2002-2003 kindergarden class.
by
 
I wish we could lear more about hacking.
 
I wish we could learn about the internet
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?